AVAILABLE FOR STAYS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
The Spoons Luxury Self Catering is a self-contained annexe attached to the main croft house.
Externally the property benefits from its own allocated parking, private entrance, outside seating & dining areas front & rear, as well as access to the main croft house gardens and extensive 8-acre croft land that reaches down to the foreshore of the stunning Loch Treaslane.
Internally the property is set across two floors, luxuriously appointed and well equipped with everything you may need for your stay. The entire space has been lovingly decorated & furnished to offer a truly sumptuous feel, while still feeling like a cosy ‘home from home’. Many of the pieces & individual touches throughout are from local makers on the island with beautiful textiles & artworks for you to enjoy. The views from each and every room are outstanding, perfect for watching the diverse local wildlife and admiring the stunning Skye landscape that surrounds us – our sunsets are truly magical!
The Spoons Interior
Our guests have access to the entire 90sqm self-contained annexe which includes:
- Entrance Hall with utility area, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer & downstairs WC/cloakroom
- Open plan living/dining space with Harris Tweed sofas, oak side table set, oak display cupboard, oak dining table & chairs and Stovax wood burner
- Hand-Built Kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven/hob, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and everything you may need to prepare meals
- Master Bedroom with Super King bed, oak side furniture, full length mirror and ample storage. Relaxing area with matching Harris Tweed armchairs, oak side tables and LED TV with Freeview & SKY TV. Small library of books, board games, maps & local information
- Luxury bathroom with large free-standing bath, separate walk-in rain shower, double hand basins & selection of toiletries, luxury towels & robes
The Spoons Amenities